PLIVACY POLICY STATEMENT
Seiwa Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter called “STC”) may collect customer’s (hereinafter called “Customer(s)” ) information such as company name, Customer’s name, age, address phone number, e-mail address and the like which can possibly identify an individual (hereinafter called the “Personal Information”) through this website (hereinafter called the “Website”).
For the safe use of the Website, STC asks Customers to read the following documents carefully.
STC will respect confidentiality of privacy rights of Customers and regard that personal information collected through this website has been based on Customers’ intention and free will.
With such a principle, STC may ask Customers to submit or provide Customer’s Personal Information and other Customers’ information when Customers view certain pages of the Website, download free software, request latest information, make a request for information materials or make various inquiries and the like through the Website.
Customers acknowledge and agree that STC may provide updated and latest information of the products, new service information and the like to the Customers after Customers submit information such as Customer’s name (or pseudonym), address and phone numbers to STC. Also, acknowledge and agree that STC may contact Customers with email-address provided by Customers.
STC will not transfer email-addresses provided by Customers to any representative of STC and STC will not sell information provided by Customers to any third party.
＊When Customers regard it unnecessary, Customers may choose to refuse contacts from STC any time unless such contact is necessary for STC for the provision of its services and the like to Customers.
STC would strictly manage and store Personal Information provided by Customers in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan.
When STC uses Personal Information for the purpose other than to make the Website more convenient for the Customers, STC will disclose such purpose in advance.
STC will not provide Customers’ Personal Information to the third party except for the following cases;
- When STC provides its services;
- When STC provides information related to its services including its events, campaign, seminar and the like;
- When STC contacts Customers regarding the contract and the performance thereof, or other matters related to the service providing our service and so on
- When STC sends seasonal greetings or news-letters to Customers.
- When STC is imposed the obligation to disclose Personal Information under the laws, regulations, order of administrative agencies or courts.
- When disclosure of Personal Information is requested by Customers who provided it or explicit approval is obtained from Customers that allows STC and the third party to share the Personal Information
- When Customers apply for seminars or events held by STC or a third party and such third party requests the submission of information
- When STC responds to Customers’ inquiries.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CUSTOMERS’ VIEWING WEBPAGES BY USING HYPERLINK OR COLLECTING INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE ARE AT CUSTOMERS’ OWN RISK, INCLUDING THE RISK OF THE JUDGMENT ON THE CORRECTNESS, MORALITY AND THE LEGALITY OF THE INFORMATION.
STC SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR TROUBLES CAUSED BY THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE INCLUDING OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBPAGES, EVEN WHEN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES, DAMAGES OR TROUBLES IS FORESEEABLE TO STC.
THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE MAY BE CHANGED OR DELETED WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICES TO CUSTOMERS. STC SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES AND TROUBLES CAUSED BY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE INCLUDING OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBPAGES, EVEN WHEN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES, DAMAGES OR TROUBLES WHICH MAY BE CAUSED BY SUCH CHANGES AND DELETES IS FORESEEABLE TO STC.
Changes and Amendments
InterOne Place Karasuma. 3F,
Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, 600-8413, Japan